This course is for all future bridge crane operators, and of whom a multifunctional knowledge is required. Sufficient theoretical knowledge and practical skills are taught in order work with a crane in a safe and productive way and this according safety regulation and legislation.
- To provide sufficient professional knowledge
- Safety and prevention of accidents
- Correct handling of the crane – damage prevention
- How to be productive – reduction of maintenance costs.
Course member conditions:
The cadidate needs to possess high responsability and working attitude.; Minimum age is 18 years.; An exellent eyesight and hearing is required.
- Where: at the clients facilities
- Duration of the training: depends on trainees expertise (minimum 1 day)
- How many trainees: maximum 2. (1 trainer/crane)