This course aims for operational Mobile Harbor Crane (MHC) operators. The training course has a Practical as well as a Theoretical part. Result: after the training course, the trainees are able to work with a MHC in a safe and productive way, all according safety and legal regulations. Antverpia offers the patented Hand-Eye coordination test that helps to select the most suited trainees to start the training.
- To provide sufficient professional knowledge
- Safety and prevention of accidents
- Proper handling – damage prevention
- Increase productivity – reduce maintenance costs.
Course member conditions:
Beginners ("from zero to hero" course)
Experienced operators ("increased moves/hour course")
Spreader-, grab- and hook operations.
Minimum age: 18 years.
The candidates possess sufficient responsibility and the correct working attitude.
Impeccable eyesight and hearing.
- Where: at the clients company or terminal
- When: at clients convenience depending on availability of GPT instructors
- Duration of the training: depends on trainee’s experience
- Detailed program and offer on request
- Maximum: 2 trainees/ 1 instructor/ 1 crane