Container lashing; Car lashing, both Ro-Ro as in container; Heavy rolling equipment lashing; Heavy lifts and project cargo lashing; General cargo lashing.
- Safe and efficient lashing of cargo
- Important concepts: tension angles, partition of forces
- Pull forces
- Different kinds of lashing materials
- What lashing material to use
- New techniques. (lashingbands, etc.)
Course member conditions:
For all workers who, on a daily base, need to secure goods in a seaworthy way.
- Where: at the client’s company/terminal
- When: at clients convenience
- Duration: in consultation with client
- How many trainees: maximum 6 persons