For all operators who during their daily activities have to handle or move empty containers. This course is aimed at both the beginner as the more experienced operator.
- To teach the practical basic skills to professionally operate an empty container handler. Besides safety a lot of attention is paid to the efficient and damage free working with the vehicle and cargo.
Course member conditions:
This course is intended for both the beginner as the more experienced driver with a minimum age of 18 years.; One possesses sufficient responsibility, the correct attitude.; Ones sight and hearing is impeccable.
- Where: at the clients company/terminal
- When: at clients convenience (min. 2 weeks notice)
- Duration: depends on the experience of the trainees (minimum 1 day)
- How many trainees: maximum 2 trainees. (1 trainer/vehicle)